Date: July 14, 2017
Written by: hearingcenter
The Hearing Center is home again to some of New Jersey’s Top Docs for Kids!
After the voting tallies came in, we were so excited to find out that Dr. Sandler and Dr. Perle were again recognized among New Jersey’s top doctors for kids.
Not to be outdone, new member of the team, Dr. Sarah Elias was selected for the first time as well! We are so thrilled for our amazing staff. Most of all, we are SO appreciative of our amazing patients who voted for us and helped us achieve this recognition.
Date: November 7, 2016
Written by: hearingcenterWe are very pleased to announce that the Manalapan office will be adding evening hours on Wednesdays and Thursdays going forward. If you would like to set up an appointment, please contact the office at 732-462-8412.
Stefanie Perle, Au.D., Joins The Hearing Center, Offers New Services to Dramatically Improve Hearing
Date: November 3, 2016
Written by: hearingcenterAudiology practice is one of the first in NJ to offer all services outside of a hospital setting
Date: October 31, 2016
Written by: hearingcenterDr. Stefanie Perle will be joining the hearing center in mid November! We are presently taking appointments for Dr. Perle and the office can be reached at 732-462-8412! Our office can be reached via email at DrEricSandler@thcaudiology.com . Dr. Stefanie Perle earned her Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.) degree in 2004 from The George Osborne School of Audiology at Salus University in Elkins Park, Pennsylvania. She has a Masters of Science Degree in Audiology from Hunter College and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications Disorders and Sciences from The State University of New York at Buffalo. She began her career at JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute and Saint Peter’s University Hospital where she enhanced her clinical skills for pediatric through adult populations. After starting a family, Dr. Perle transitioned to private practice settings. One of Dr. Perle’s special interests are implantable technology, including cochlear implants and the Bone Anchored Hearing Apparatus (BAHA). Dr. Perle was one of the first audiologists in Monmouth County who was identifying cochlear implant candidates and programming cochlear implants. In addition, she specializes in the diagnosis and management of auditory processing disorders in children and adults. Dr. Perle has been invited to collaborate with several local public and private schools to serve this population of students. She was selected in 2016 as one of New Jersey Family Magazine’s top doctors for children. Dr. Perle holds New Jersey Licenses for both Audiology and Hearing Aid Dispensing. She is a member the American Academy of Audiology and the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association. Outside of her office, she enjoys spending time with her husband and three children.
Date: July 14, 2016
Written by: hearingcenter
- Answers to the most important Questions!
- Are your hearing aids locked and you do not even know it?
- Congrats To Our Top Docs!
- Evening Hours added in Manalapan Office!
- NJ FAVORITE KIDS DOCS!
- Professional Hearing Aid Fitting Simplifies Process And Improves Outcome
- Questions answered Cont…
- Renovation is complete!
- Stefanie Perle, Au.D., Joins The Hearing Center, Offers New Services to Dramatically Improve Hearing
- Thank you for choosing us!
- The changing landscape of hearing healthcare
- The Hearing Center is excited to add Audiologist Dr. Stefanie Perle to its staff
- The Hearing Center is in the news!
- The Hearing Center joins Cochlear’s exclusive provider network
- The Hearing Center updates all services to computer based diagnostics
- Welcome to The Hearing Center, new and improved!
- Welcoming our newest Audiologist! Dr. Sarah A. Elias